- Environment Agency - The environmental Agency works to create better places for people and wildlife, and support sustainable development
- DEFRA - UK government department responsible for safeguarding our natural environment, supporting our world-leading food and farming industry, and sustaining a thriving rural economy.
- WRAP - Works with governments, businesses and communities to deliver practical solutions to improve resource efficiency.
- City of London - The City of London Corporation is a uniquely diverse organisation. They have a special role and wide remit that goes beyond that of an ordinary local authority.
- Clean City Awards - Aims to develop partnerships with all types of City businesses by raising the profile of responsible waste management and recognising and rewarding good practice by encouraging businesses to 'Reduce, Reuse and Recycle'.