Contact us or report it

Amey and Peterborough City Council work to ensure all your queries and reports are dealt with in an efficient manner.

In order for this to happen efficiently, please ensure you are using the correct reporting tool for your query.

Please use My Peterborough to report the following:

  • Request for new litter or dog mess bin(s)
  • Damaged or missing litter or dog mess bin
  • Missed bin
  • Request for new bin(s) or to report stolen residential bin
  • Graffiti 
  • Litter and Street Cleaning
  • Rubbish build up
  • Fly tipping
  • Abandoned Vehicles

My Peterborough is also available as an app for your smart phone. The app is available on both Android and Apple

Please contact us, using the ways outlined on the right hand side, for the following; 

  • Bin repair
  • Overgrown grass, hedge, shrubs
  • Tree inspections